Historic Fairview Cemetery, Bowling Green
In 1864, 30 acres were purchased from William McNeal for $100.00 per acre along Cemetery Pike. This is now known as Fairview Cemetery .Two Revolutionary War heroes are also buried here and the Confederate Monument was erected in 1875. The Bloch Memorial Chapel is a beautiful old English country church of the Gothic period. The City currently owns, maintains and operates 109 acres for burial rights.